E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Support Manager
- Coordinate Digital campaign and e-commerce website support activities
- Manage digital campaign vendors – Work closely with the business team to understand the business requirements and liaise with the vendors to assess the technical requirements.
- Facilitate penetration test process – Coordinate with the Cybersecurity team and vendors to make sure all campaign sites have passed the client’s required security test
- Maintain a list of campaign websites
- Support e-Commerce operations – liaise with multiple parties including the eCommerce vendors, Zone, and local IT teams to ensure any incidents of e-Commerce systems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Coordinate issue management and troubleshooting (level 1 support) with Business and technical e-commerce vendors, particularly on CRM, SAP, Payment…
- Progress will be followed on a monthly basis with Activity Report to the Client.
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree or equivalent diploma in Business, E-commerce, or IT
- Min. 3 years experience with IT Support
- Must be an English / Cantonese Speaker
- Experience in the Retail Industry
- Experience in campaign management with vendors
- Experience and knowledge of omnichannel activities
- Experience with IT support duties
- Experience in working in a complex environment and with a distributed team
- Autonomous and proactive
- Able to manage coordination between different teams.
- Very good communication skills with customers, team, and stakeholders