- 1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- 2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- 3. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PERSONAL
- 4. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- 5. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
- 6. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- 7. AUTOMATED PROFILING/DECISION AS PART OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- 8. YOUR RIGHTS
- 9. EXTERNAL WEBSITE
- 10. COOKIES
The protection of personal data is a major concern for VISEO (the "Company" or "VISEO").
VISEO shall ensure that your Personal Data is obtained and processed fairly, lawfully and transparently; is collected for specified and lawful purposes; is used in accordance with these purposes; and is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to these purposes in accordance with the principle of minimization.
Personal Data may be collected directly when, for example, you take an active approach on the Website or when you respond to an offer of employment on a website disseminating it (in particular by filling out a form) or indirectly when, for example, the information is automatically issued by your computer (including through cookies).
When we collect Personal Data from you, we mark the mandatory fields with an asterisk. Some of the Personal Data is essential for the provision of the service you want, the evaluation of your application for a position within the group or the use of certain tools as part of the recruitment process.
With regard to the communication, marketing and commercial actions (including registration for an event / newsletter / webinar or others, download of documentation, etc.) or requests for contact or information, the different categories of Personal Data collected are as follows:
- Personal identification data (in particular surname, first name);
- Contact information (including mailing address, email address, phone number);
- Professional data (in particular name of your company, functions).
With regard to the recruitment process, the different categories of Personal Data collected are as follows:
- Personal identification data of candidates (including name, surname, photograph, marital status, date of birth, postal address, telephone number, email address);
- Professional data contained in the documents / videos submitted (in particular concerning professional experience, training, languages and other activities).
With regard to the navigation on the Website, we may collect including browsing information, on your device and on the pages you have viewed.
Please refer to our cookies policy to view more information on this topic.
Data are processed for the following purposes, given that any other purpose may be specified later at the time of collection.
With regard to communication, marketing and commercial actions, the processing of Personal Data collected is done on the basis of consent. The goals are:
- organization, management and monitoring of all marketing and communication actions of the Company or the Viseo Group,
- dissemination of information on the Viseo Group, its products and services and prospecting,
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database management,
- followup of requests and contacts,
- participation in surveys of satisfaction, survey or questionnaire or equivalent,
With regard to the recruitment process, the processing of the Personal Data collected is done on the basis of the legitimate interest as well as the need to take the steps prior to entering an employment contract. The goals are:
- assessment of a candidate's ability to fill a position from a recruitment perspective,
- organizing the recruitment process and interviews and recruitment campaigns,
- planning of HR development actions,
- reimbursement of expenses related to recruitment,
- setting up the employment contract.
With regard to the improvement of the user experience during online browsing, the processing of the Personal Data collected is done on the basis of the legitimate interest. The goals are:
- Maintain and improve our Website and services to better meet the needs, such as adapting to your profile, your language, your personal settings etc...
- Ensure the security of the Website,
- To establish statistics concerning the use of our Website,
- Conduct satisfaction surveys.
Your Personal Data may be processed by persons who need access to such Personal Data as part of their duties within the Company (including marketing, commercial, administrative, functional support or human resources, etc.).
In view of the international character of our organization, we may share your Personal Data with other VISEO Group companies under the same conditions.
Your Personal Data may also be processed by external service providers on our behalf. In this case, VISEO ensures that they have an appropriate level of personal data protection. They may be hosting providers or service providers helping us to manage or maintain the Website, as well as tools or computer or digital media, or service providers facilitating the recruitment process or allowing us to conduct our business.
We do not give or sell your Personal Data.
Some of your Personal Data may be transferred, accessed and stored in a country outside the European Economic Area. VISEO transfers the Personal Data outside the European Union in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Some tools used in the recruitment process may be hosted outside the European Union. In all cases, these transfers benefit from appropriate guarantees, such as the "Privacy Shield" certification for HR data.
For further information, please contact us in accordance with the instructions in section 8 below.
We take all reasonable and useful precautions regarding the nature of the Personal Data and the risks presented by its treatment, to protect against any form of damage, loss, misappropriation, intrusion, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
However, the transmission of Personal Data via the Internet is not completely secure, we can not guarantee the security of your Personal Data that are transmitted via the Internet.
VISEO only stores your Personal Data for as long as necessary for the purpose of the processing or to fulfill legal obligations.
- For commercial, marketing and communication actions, Personal Data is kept for a maximum of 3 years.
- For the recruitment, Personal Data is kept for a maximum of 2 years.
- For the Internet browsing, Personal Data is kept for a maximum of 6 months
As part of a first selection of candidates, we can use solutions developed by third-party suppliers to analyze your application and profile, its suitability to the positions to which you apply or which could correspond within the Company or the Group, the objective being to optimize the selection of the candidates and to retain the profiles the most adapted for a determined position.
These solutions are not the only tools used and other criteria can be taken into account. In all cases, decisions are not fully automated.
You have the right to access, modify, rectify or delete Personal Data about you at any time. You can also object to the processing of Personal Data about you or to request the limitation of treatment. In addition, you have the right to request to receive your Personal Data in a structured and standardized format.
No sensitive Personal Data is collected, ie no data concerning health, sexual preferences, religious beliefs, ethnic group, political affiliation or membership in any community or trade union group .
You are informed of the existence within the VISEO Group of a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to whom you can apply to request the benefit of one of these rights above, by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at this address: VISEO SAS, 27-33 Quai Alphonse Le Gallo, 92100 BOULOGNE-BILLANCOURT (France).
Finally, you are informed of your right to lodge a claim with a supervisory authority, particularly in France, with the CNIL.
You have the option to unsubscribe information that you receive from our Group and no longer receive emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.
Our Website may contain links to partner sites or be accessible from the websites of our partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to one of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and we can not be held responsible for these policies. Please check these policies before submitting Personal Data to these sites.
A cookie or any similar plotter (the "Cookies") is a plotter that can be saved in your terminal (computer, tablet or smartphone) and / or when consulting or using an application with software navigation, via the Website or an application. A cookie allows its issuer, during its period of validity, to recognize the relevant terminal each time the terminal accesses digital content containing cookies from the same issuer, and according to the Cookie, to collect additional information to improve the user experience.
Cookies enable the Website to function effectively, and to remember your preferences, to provide the Company with information for statistical purposes. You will find below the main purposes of the Cookies used which can be configured on our Website or on a third party site.
We have identified 4 categories of cookies:
1) Technical cookies: These cookies allow you to move on the Website and use its features (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc ...)
2) Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences on the Website. It may be to save your login information to stay connected on your next visit. Their purpose is to improve the functioning of the Website and simplify your user experience
3) Audience measurement cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze your browsing and allow us to measure the audience of our Website
4) Social network cookies: these cookies allow you to share the contents of our Website with other people or to let other people know your opinion or your opinion
You are presumed to have given your consent by clicking on the icon "I understand / I accept" on the information banner visible during your visit to the Website and when continuing your navigation, by clicking on an item on the Website.
We may include on our Website computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share the contents of our Website with other people or make known to other people your consultation or your opinion regarding content on our Website. This is particularly the case of the buttons "Share", "Like", from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.
These social networks may collect data relating to your browsing on our Website and associated with the personal data they have.
We do not manage the data collected by these third parties. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks to learn the purpose of using the navigation information they can collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must enable you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up your usage accounts for each of these networks.
You can choose at any time to modify your Cookies wishes by configuring your browser software so that Cookies are saved in your terminal or, conversely, rejected.
You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or rejection of Cookies will be offered to you on a one-time basis, before a Cookie is likely to be registered on your device.
If you accept the registration of Cookies in your device and/or in your browser, Cookies embedded in the pages and contents you have viewed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated area of your terminal and will be readable only by their issuer.
If you refuse to register Cookies in your terminal or if you delete those that are saved there, you will not be able to benefit from a number of features that are nevertheless necessary to navigate certain areas of our Website. Therefore, it is important that you note that your refusal to install Cookies will cause difficulties of navigation on our Website.