VISEO has been chosen by a large retailer specialized in luxury cosmetics and fashion to implement a Core Model based on CEGID Y2 in its points of sale located in APAC.
A real challenge of homogenization is to deliver an End-to-End Retail experience for the customers of the brand
The success of the project was based on several essential elements to be taken into account:
- Secure a smooth transition to a new POS in a business-first oriented culture
- Build a specific organization to deliver the solution in parallel in 2 or more countries per wave
- Mobilize a VISEO APAC Central team + 2 DUO Teams (1 for each wave)
- Industrialize roll out activities to mitigate the risk of growing deployment volume
- Enable the omnichannel client strategy with both CEGID POS and Salesforce Commerce-Cloud eCommerce in APAC
- Deliver an End-to-End Retail experience for the customers of the brand
A significant project in APAC
VISEO implements the CEGID Y2 solution for all the brand's points of sale located in the Asia-Pacific. This represents 13 countries, more than 89 stores and more than 800 users of the solution.
In particular, the VISEO team is responsible for the solution's regional jumpstarts, the application design & build, testing, roll out, and involvement with customer teams located in the HQ, in the regional office and the local offices involving around 50 people globally.
Why choose CEGID and VISEO?
Following successful projects ran previously, VISEO APAC provided a global team fitting the specific organization composed of experienced and certified consultants around APAC.