SAP Business All-in-One
SAP Business All-in-One, ERP solution for small to medium sized companies includes the latest innovation and features:
- A state-of-the-art graphic interface (SAP NetWeaver Business Client) based on user’s roles and offering a unique access point to the entire information system (transactional, decisional, web portal …).
- A common ground of functionalities: Finance and management control, Human Resources, Sales, Purchases, Production, Maintenance, Logistics, Quality…
- Integrated decision making tools (reporting schedules and conditions) relying on the SAP Business Object.
- Complementary offers: CRM (customer relation management), PLM (product lifecycle management), SRM (supplier relation management), BPC (budget planning control), mobility…
- A modern and recent design relying on innovative technologies (NetWeaver platform).
SAP Business All-in-One, the accelerator of projects for small and medium sized companies.
The most efficient business practices are available for over 25 different industries allowing a short deployment period and a rapid return on investments.
SAP Business All-in-One is a solution that offers a functional and complete coverage. It answers your current needs while guaranteeing the durability of an information system in order to guide an expansion project (international development, development of new offers, transformation of your business…).
In order to complete the upward efforts started by SAP based on the most efficient business practices and strong valuable experiences, VISEO also offers tailored industry specificoffers such as:
- Move on Cosmetics for manufacturers and distributers in the cosmetics industry.
- and Move on Agro for the manufacturers in the food-processing industry.
Contact us for more information.
Stéphane FRANCE graduated from the École des Mines of Nancy and spent several years in one of the top-five SAP consulting agency. He joined VISEO in 2003 as an SAP functional consultant. His experience on supply chain & logistics projects on SAP led him to quickly take part as Project Director on SAP implementations for clients in chemical, cosmetics, fashion and luxury industries.
Stéphane is now Director of the SAP activity in Paris, and is especially in charge of all the SAP consultants: Technical, Logistics, Finance & Business Management.