Retail application support consultant
VISEO works to simulate new ideas, new offers, new ways of collaborating, and new methods for producing or selling. With 2200 team members working on four continents and a turnover of more than 230 million dollars, VISEO offers an alternative for integrators, agencies, and consulting firms by providing a unique, flexible, innovative, and structured approach. Our Digital Retail entity aims to help our customers in their retail and e-commerce projects (rollout, new implementation, or support on new and existing applications). To strengthen the activities of our team, we are looking for a Retail/POS Level 2 support consultant to provide POS Application Maintenance support
After a training and support course, you will oversee application maintenance operations for the POS solution on behalf of one or more of our customers, the head office in New Jersey, or occasionally on site in the stores. As a support consultant you will be responsible for:
- Corrective maintenance: the resolution of incidents (correction of a parameter setting, modification of a specific development, search for a workaround in case of blockage)
- Evolutionary maintenance: realization of improvement requests (new functionalities, automation)
- Preventive maintenance: version updates, job monitoring, non-regression tests. You ensure that procedures are respected and that ITSM and knowledge management tools are used correctly. You escalate or transfer incidents and requests that are not within your scope of intervention. You manage the preparation and organization of monitoring committees and are a force of proposal in the framework of an improvement plan
- You have a functional experience of 1 to 3 years acquired around a business application or an ERP, in BA or level 2 support, ideally in the retail sector.
- You wish to deepen your functional knowledge around POS and retail applications.
- You have good technical skills and know the SQL language.
- You are rigorous, have a sense of customer service, and have good interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver with root cause identification skills
- Active listening skills and strong influencing skills
- Professional and positive approach
- Good collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated & self-sufficient, but also a team player
- Assertive, adaptable, and creativity
- Salary range: based upon experience
- Bonus component
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Short term / Long term disability insurance
- Generous vacation policy (4 weeks paid vacation)
- 8 federal holidays