SAP Business One OnDemand
With over 30,000 customers running SAP Business One, SAP aims to build on that success by offering the application as an on-demand solution. VISEO completes its offering by making available the OnDemand version of SAP Business One to you. With our guidance, you can now implement this solutionwithout incurring excessive cost and without the complexity of deploying the OnPremise version. This approach offers a new perspective for those who wish to equip themselves with SAP Business One.
What are the some of the benefits of a Cloud based software?
- An acceleration of your time to value – with a Quick implementation you can be up and running with minimal disruption to your business.
- Clear pricing, it’s a monthly fee per user for software and support.
- Less IT costs because your cloud solution integrates hosting services, maintenance, support and product updates.
- Automatic updates.
- Security as your data is protected in secure data centers.
- A low total cost of ownership.
With SAP Business One OnDemand, your company benefits from:
- An integrated and OnDemand solution.
- Transparent costs.
- An ongoing innovation.
- A well-proven security system.
- A quality partner support.
SAP Business One OnDemand is available in 18 countries: Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Mexico, the Netherlands, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Thinking about a cloud ERP solution? Contact us and we’ll get you a quote!
From the beginning of his career, Christian JOUY studied and worked on the complexity of the relationships between the various businesses within a company. From industrial design to production and the finance, from managing a distribution network to resellers, he was able to understand everyone’s needs and the information systems’ challenges.
Then, he spent 10 years in a holding of industrial SMEs/SMIs where he was in charge of the IT. He was able to make the most of his knowledge in managing solutions for smaller companies.
In 2000, he joined the IT service companies sector in order to propose industrial management solutions to French SMEs/SMIs. By integrating VISEO in 2007, he became part of an international team used to deploy key accounts subsidiaries with SAP Business Ones. He was able to share his knowledge of industrial management to develop VISEO’s solutions for its clients.