Corporate Performance Management (CPM)
To be able to exploit their data, companies must benefit from the best tools so they can:
- Rely on automatic processes to collect useful data during the analysis and the reporting
- Have adapted software solutions
- Broadcast in a simple, reliable and secure way the available information
To respond to these needs, VISEO bases its skills on software editors, its ability to accompany clients, from a general framework to the launch of the system. VISEO is aware of business issues and expected functionalities, and its technical skills on specific solutions are linked to a well-functioning budget planning tool.
VISEO accompanies its clients to choose their tools and implement solutions to manage their activity, especially with:
- Support for a chosen tool: VISEO selects pertinent editors according to the context, grading system…
- Repartition into business units (sales previsioning, employee costs…) to divide the implementation
- Writing of the expected functions, with a help to elaborate, workflow…
- Implementation of tools: security, restitution…
VISEO’s offer is based on the implementation of the most performant CPM solutions on the market: IBM Cognos TM1, SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), BW-IP, Cegid, Adaptive Planning.
Thanks to VISEO and its methodology, you can save time and stay focused on analyzing your data.
Raja: in order to improve its performances, the group wanted new budget management and reporting solutions. VISEO reviewed the budget processes and operational and financial reporting, wrote the specifications…
Griset: the company needed an expert eye to analyze the profitability of its products, guide the commercial strategy on the market… VISEO defined industrial-based data, production quantity and brought out costs prices according to their nature.
EDF Protertia: VISEO defined the dashboards to enable the management of operational sites and implemented an analysis for the automatic build of monthly reports.
Jean-Luc FAURE worked for two years in financial management before joining the consulting sector. Certified on SAP FICO, he took part to the implementation of SAP for EDS AT Kearney.
Later, he joins EY Advisory to be National teams Manager and performance management solutions Manager.
In 2013, He joins VISEO and becomes Finance Consulting Manager. His teams intervene to review budget processes, define dashboards and KPI, analyze profitability and support the implementation of EPM tools.