SAP B1 Phuket: Key Trends
Our collaborator in Asia, Guillaume Lassignardie, attended the SAP Business One Innovation in Phuket on Monday, February 29th, 2016
"The summit went well with around 400 participants, all SAP partners from Asia Pacific & Japan (APJ). All the worldwide B1 executives from SAP were present and provided a strong support to the partners in the APJ region", told us our collaborator there at the Asian event, first of three SAP meetings (Barcelona and Orlando will follow in April).
Here are 5 key points to remember from this summit
- Growth of Business in Asia by +17% in 2015, which is more than double the global of Business One growth;
- Focusing on digital is the next train to catch for any company. For this, a strong back office is required and Business One is the perfect solution for SMEs; SAP HANA provides then the platform for applications around it;
- Strong new focus on B1 for large entrprises (2-tiered approach) in Asia. VISEO is well-known on this segment and will be part of this strategy in Asia (clients like SEB);
- Verticalization of partners on industry focused solutions is what SAP now expects; therefore we are currently working with SAP addons such as Maringo, Process Force & Argentis and of course Colibri as a forecasting tool.
- HANA is the tool to use for mobile application.