Enhance the value of your data with iPaaS
iPaaS (Integration Platform As A Service) is a set of automated tools used to connect applications deployed in different environments.
It is often used by large B2B companies aiming to integrate applications and data on-premise with cloud data in hybrid mode.
With Cloud, multi-Cloud or hybridization, SaaS solutions have made data, that was previously massively stored internally, more complex and dispersed.
Companies involved in enterprise architecture, looking for rationalization and responsiveness, see iPaaS as a universal solution.
It enables them to set up IT global monitoring, which can therefore be outsourced, and thus reduce the need for specific skills.
3 concepts make iPaaS efficient :
- API management to unify application accesses;
- Repositories to share master data to all applications;
- Use of complex processes combining internal applications, on-site ERP, SaaS applications with unified interfaces.
What benefits with iPaaS ?
By implementing iPaaS solution, companies can modernize their Information System and improve operational efficiency.
In particular, it will allow :
- Harmonization of application access methods;
- Cross-application integration and connectivity;
- Go-to-market acceleration;
- Improved end-to-end IT monitoring;
- Common data sharing across all applications;
- Reduction in the need for specific skills.
End-to-end support with VISEO
With so many possibilities for using and integrating data, choosing the right partner and tools can quickly become complex.
Whatever your issues (infrastructure management easyness, data warehousing, application development, data security...), VISEO is here to help you.
With our experience and our various partnerships, VISEO is able to assist you throughout your whole project from IT framing to performance optimization through iPaaS solution’s choice.
Why working with VISEO ?
VISEO relies on :
- A team of 250 Data consultants;
- Experience of more than 700 projects delivered;
- Expertise in the integration of complex ERPs and their interoperability;
- Strong partnerships with leading iPaaS editors;
- A stong specialisation in Data and change management.
Do you want to modernize your data management today ?