VISEO at the SAP Digital Supply Chain experience week
Find VISEO online during the SAP Digital Supply Chain experience week.
SAP is organizing its "Digital Supply Chain & Industry 4.0 Experience weeks" from October 9 to November 30, 2020. In the context of the launch of our Intelligent Planning offer for SAP Integrated Business Planning, VISEO will take part to this event from October 12 to 16 for 2 talks dedicated to S&OP and Supply Chain reorganization.
SAP Digital Supply Chain & Industry 4.0 Experience weeks
Building a resilient and sustainable industry. More than ever, the world needs a resilient supply chain and manufacturing, taking into account the urgency of sustainable development in a context where supply chains are threatened by an unprecedented level of uncertainty, volatility and immediacy. France is particularly sensitive to this critical need, favoring projects and investments to improve the autonomy and performance of our industry.
In today's environment, our customers face multiple challenges throughout their extended supply chain process. More than ever, they need to be driven with agility, with a real-time and predictive 360° vision, while benefiting from the contribution of new intelligent technologies:
- Design: Accelerate the market introduction of innovative products, substitute components/ingredients to address disruptions and/or strengthen environmental sustainability initiatives,
- Planning: Rapidly aligning uncertain capacity with even more volatile demand and preserving natural resources, including the implementation of circular economy projects.
- Production: Reconfiguring sites for customized products adapted to demand, making production capacities even more agile in a context of sustainable development,
- Logistics: Distributing products in a constantly evolving logistics network while reducing the carbon footprint and ensuring end-to-end traceability.
- Maintenance: Ensuring that critical production equipment remains in operational condition, predicting its condition while reducing energy consumption.
In order to prepare yourself to meet these challenges, take part in 4 weeks of digital experience, 4 themes on the Design to Operate process:
October, 9th - Opening Keynote
From october 12 to 16 – Supply chain planning: benefit from a holistic view of demand, improve forecasting reliability and optimize inventory and service levels.
From november 2 to 6 - Logistics: delivering orders perfectly, increasing warehouse utilization and transport efficiency.
From november 16 to 20 - Industry 4.0, Production: produce with efficiency and agility to meet an increasingly personalized demand and drive production processes through data.
From november 23 to 27 - Industry 4.0, Engineering & Asset Management :
- Engineering : Reduce time-to-market and innovate on a permanent basis.
- Assets Management : Effectively manage the life cycle of industrial equipment, predict and simulate their behavior, and reduce energy consumption.
November 30th – Closing keynote
VISEO, partner and speaker at the SAP Digital Supply Chain experience week
VISEO launches its Intelligent Planning offer for SAP Integrated Business Planning solution and will talk during two sessions:
1) S&OP Globalized: a reorganization of the Supply Chain to secure future customer needs : In order to transform a company, the supply chain must be valued. It is in charge of securing the future in order to satisfy the desiderata of its customers while obtaining the consensus of all partners. Foresight means organizing, anticipating, correcting and taking internal and external decisions.
2) Reorganize the company's Supply Chain to apply industry standards : A resilient company must meet certain standards - best practices. The automation of Supply Chain processes such as simulation, global demand arbitrage, global supply and distribution plans are part of these best practices of operational excellence.
October, 9th - Opening Keynote
From october 12 to 16 – Supply chain planning
From november 2 to 6 - Logistics
From november 16 to 20 - Industry 4.0, Production
From november 23 to 27 - Industry 4.0, Engineering & Asset Management
November 30th - Closing Keynote