Central, Hong Kong
We are looking for Experienced Cloud Architect to expand the activities in IT Modernization. Well experienced in various cloud implementations and flexible exposure in multiple domains.
Your Responsibilities :
- Strong expertise in Cloud Architecture design (AWS and/or Azure)
- Experience in compute, network, storage, and security and especially in :
- Analyze resource utilization and consumption
- Create and configure storage accounts
- Create and configure a Virtual Machine (VM) for Windows and Linux
- Automate deployment of Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Create connectivity between virtual networks
- Implement and manage virtual networking
- Implement and manage hybrid identities
- Experience in Cloud migration
- Application modernization containerizing an existing system running on Virtual Machines with Docker Enterprise Edition.
- Implement and manage the Continuous Integration and DevOps model in the development team.
- Develop, Support and Maintain the DevOps tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Work with the development, QA, Release Engineering, and Infrastructure team to maintain a high-quality deployment platform.
- Manage build/release of all Dev, Test, Production environment
- Work closely with software developers to deploy and operate systems.
- Help automate and streamline operations and software delivery processes
- Maintain the configuration, discover conflicts, document the process and manage the schedule of releases for each environment
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations, ensuring high availability of systems.
- Explore new technologies which will help with improving the existing technology platform
Your Profile :
- Professional experience in hands-on solution architecture or system administration
- Solid development experience with Linux or other UNIX variants
- Strong experience in Azure and/or Cloud - Certification will be a plus
- Knowledge in Docker and container orchestration.
- Knowledge in a Configuration Management tool (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible etc)
- Expertise in at least two programming languages
- Knowledge in RDBMS, Caching, NoSQL, Monitoring, Alerts
- Experience with Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, GIT, Maven, Sonar and Continuous Delivery Automation.
- Good Communications skills in English.