- Gather the requirements from the business stakeholders (supply chain, e-commerce, retail, customer service, finance, IT / digital).
- Provide DFS (detailed functional specification) from the business requirements that will form the basis of the technical specification and development.
- Ensure alignment between DFS and technical specifications written by technical teams.
- Ensure standards/processes and processes per the Wealth management governance for projects are followed.
- Provide effort estimation on FUNCTIONAL ASSESSMENT when required.
- Support the SIT/UAT in the capacity of BA.
- Ensure commitments/milestones are met with good quality and within budget.
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing the governance as the development framework to optimize IT activities & processes. In so doing, it assists the organization in attaining the level of quality as determined by IT Management.
- Has the ability to understand, explain and support change.
- Client-focused/Critical thinker and has the ability to synthesize and simplify
- Ability to anticipate business/strategic evolution
- Ability to collaborate/teamwork
- Must have good organizational skills
- Good oral & written skills
- Ability to manage/facilitate a meeting/committee
- A good team player with a problem-solving attitude.
- Analytical and precise: Capacity to challenge the solution to propose a more efficient one
- Multi-tasking: ability to accommodate concurrent projects and self-motivated.