IoT Infrastructure Offer
Behind physical objects that capture the attention of users, generate buzz and fan the flames of a lot of minds, there is a need to deploy back-end sets:
- Administer, monitor, operate and manage the wide variety of connected objects and networks
- Exploit, process and enrich data
- Enable the development of services and interconnection with third-party systems
To address these functional challenges, but also to markedly reduce initialization costs and durations, IoT-focused Cloud offerings have emerged in the last two years. Even if they provide solid bases, these solutions require expertise and skilled adjustments to derive maximum benefit from them. Mainly concerning the following aspects:
- Security : to ensure seamless access between hardware, embedded OS, public networks and Cloud components
- Scalability, to set up target architectures from the upstream phases of architecture to MVP and scaling
- Reliability, to guarantee the integrity of the systems and a maintenance in operational condition for services which not only aim to become "business critical" but quickly "life critical" when it comes to tracing incidents on vehicles or supervise dependents at home.
Whether it is to modernize existing architectures or set up new infrastructures, VISEO supports the phases of guidance, technical & functional specifications, choice assistance & evaluation of Cloud solutions as well as deployment & run. Discover our words of experts and customer use cases related to the world of the Internet of Objects, and all our latest news.
Thibault CELIER started his career in 2000 at Cegetel, in wholesale, when cellphones and high-speed internet were growing.
In 2005, he joins the consulting sector and specializes in digital issues in audiovisual medias (VoD, interactive TV, mobile TV…), and accompanies clients such as SFR, Orange or Europacorp.
In 2010, he joins Novedia as Media Director. He then develops an offer dedicated to new television experiences. He initiates and accompanies the first steps of the second-screen and the social TV for Canal+, France Télévisions or France 24.
In 2014, he starts to develop an activity centered on creating communities and innovative digital services for the products and brands of VISEO’s clients.
Thibault also teaches medias and audiovisual around the sector’s new issues in various classes. He graduated from the Institut Supérieur d’Electronique of Paris, and has a Masters D2A in law and administration of audiovisual communication (Paris I).