The VISEO Microsoft center of expertise gathers engineers who can intervene during projects either as a technical support or as a service center:
- Microsoft consultants provide advices to our clients beforehand in order to define the basis and the strategic options
- Microsoft trainers, certified and experienced, speed up the skill improvement on these technologies (four registered training centers)
- Microsoft architects define the target architecture and the solutions that fit the project’s size
- Microsoft project managers, experienced in .Net project management, anticipate the risks and create the teams in order to have the best quality and productivity
- Microsoft VISEO designer-developers enable the team to deliver the projects on time, with a high quality code.
Productivity, maintenance, and knowledge sharing are our keywords…
During his 14 years of experience, Vincent THAVONEKHAM has worked alternatively on cutting edge Microsoft technologies in conjunction with numerous MVP during 6 years, and on Agile project Management. Deeply involved with the Agile community, Vincent has met few times Jeff Sutherland and Alistair Cockburn, co-creator of the Agile Manifesto. While managing Scrum projects, Vincent authored articles and definitions such as the « Scrum Pattern » in Wikipedia. In the end, Vincent became a Scrum coach and trainer.
He is also passionate about “Dev, Run and Delivery” aspects on multinational projects, and is certified in PRINCE2 + ITIL v3. Besides, Microsoft has awarded him, as to be vTSP, then Azure p-Seller, legitimating him to either develop Microsoft’s partnership in Redmond with Corp, or to deliver audits and trainings on DevOps and Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing. Those two contributing largely to be extremely Agile.
Finally, Vincent plays an active role in Business Development across our various Business units; he designs and promotes the Microsoft offerings and perform change management to customer’s IT to become even more Agile and productive.