DeltaMetric allows data scientists to optimize their time and improves the reliability of the delivered results.
The solution assists Data Scientists in the understanding of sets of data. Thanks to that solution, it is now possible to build hypotheses while using the latest Visual Mining's innovations.
DeltaMetric allows you to:
- Summarize multidimensional data graphically.
- Automatically detect uniform or unusual components.
- Quickly highlight discriminatory indicators.
- Use the time variable of the information in your representation and analysis.
- Boost your data with the creation of new indicators.
- Share complete and structure restitutions.
- Big Data ready: DeltaMetric can connect to any source of data.
After receiving his PhD, Frédérick VAUTRAIN taught Mathematics and worked on Machine Learning and Symbolic Data Analysis at the Center for Research in Mathematical Decision-Making (Dauphine University, Paris)
From 2003 to 2014, Frédérick was the co-founder and Principal of Isthma, a French data science company providing consulting services and software tools. He managed international data analysis projects for large corporations (Unilever, Nielsen, Orange), research centers and multinational organizations (European Commission). He mainly worked in the e-commerce, bank, retail and utilities sectors.
Within VISEO, Frédérick Vautrain is in charge of the data science in the big data business unit, revolved around consulting and professional services and software (DeltaMetric™, patented visual mining software).
Frédérick is also an expert for Cap Digital, the French digital organization, for which he studied the technical and financial feasibility of Big Data projects. He also participated in the creation of the French Visual Decision Association.