SAP Business Project Manager / Account manager
VISEO USA became SAP Business One Partner in 2014 for the US market and is looking for a SAP B1 Project Manager / Account Manager to join the team. You will become a key member of the VISEO SAP Business One team and your mission will cover 2 main areas:
Project Management / Consulting
Under the supervision of VISEO USA VP of Operations you will drive and actively participate to SAP Business One implementation projects in the United States for local SMBs or for subsidiaries of international companies:
- You are responsible for the success of the project and for your client satisfaction. You will ensure that commitments made to the client are met (quality, planning & budget).
- You will secure your project profitability.
- As SAP Business Project Manager you will most of the time drive a team of implementation consultants but you might also on some occasion have to singlehandedly manage the project.
- You will apply VISEO administrative rules (time declaration, travel expenses management, invoicing procedures…) and will learn / follow the VISEO project methodology.
Under the supervision of VISEO USA CEO you will also participate to the Business Development effort of SAP Business One in the USA:
- Participation to sales & pre-sales activities and (responses to RFP, product demonstration and POC preparation, closing meetings with the prospects)
- Key Account Management (Single point of contact of a specific client)
This position is a permanent and full time position (no freelance) based in Jersey City, NJ.
This position may require extensive travels (up to 80%) and the candidate must be able and willing to travel on a very regular basis (within the USA and potentially abroad too).
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- A Master or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution
- An excellent understanding of a company main business processes (order to cash, procure to pay, make to order/ make to stock, replenishment / MRP…)
- Previous experience in an ERP implementation role, preferably with SAP Business One (minimum of 5 complete implementation cycles).
- Technical skills on MS SQL Server or HANA, and on customizing / reporting tool (Crystal Report, Core Suite, Boyum…)
- Business skills on the following sectors and knowledge of these add-ons will be an asset:
- Manufacturing & Agro-Food (ProcessForce / BeAS)
- Engineering & Construction (Maringo / Variatech)
- Distribution & CPG (EDI solutions)
- Retail – Lux - Fashion (iVend / CBR…)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral (English)
- A second language (French, Spanish, …) would be an asset
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a start-up consulting environment
If you are a team player with a track-record of successful SAP Business One implementation project, with a strong desire to lead innovative and complex B1 projects in the USA for an internationally renowned SAP Business One Partner, we are looking forward to talking to you!