IT Recruiter-Staffing and HR admin
- Full life cycle recruitment, manage effective relationships with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and fill openings in a timely manner.
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates; and ensure a superb candidate experience
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine technical and cultural fit
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration, assist with salary analysis, proposal support and preparation of offer requests as well as follow through to acceptance and start.
- Obtain and speak with references for each candidate to further qualify their skills
- Provide feedback to candidates and managers regarding interviews
- Maintain and update the list of internal and external resources available
- Organize and maintain employee up to date resume data base
- Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our available resources for temporary and/or temporary-to- full-time staffing solutions
- HR Admin:
- In charge of welcome and induction process for new employees
- Be the main point of contact for any admin HR related topic such as timesheets, annual leave approval process, travel expenses, trainings, Health Insurance, 401K, immigration….
The role would suit a technical or specialized recruiter with 2-5 years of experience within talent acquisition, HR and/or staffing. A passion for technology, relationship building, recruitment and innovation are a must.
This is a career accelerating opportunity for an individual with recruiting experience in salesforce and SAP talents, a demonstrated interest in the Digital industry, and a desire to work in a fast-growing environment.
If you are a person of challenge and willing to explore outside of your comfort zone, you’ll fit very well in our organization and can make your scope even more larger with HR and marketing topics.
- 2-5 years' recruitment or staffing (agency) experience with salesforce and or SAP talents required
- IT and Digital skills knowledge with focus on SAP, salesforce and Web Development
- Sales driven and relationship focused
- Determination and resilience are necessary qualities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.